Publipt! Clique Aqui!

domingo, 27 de abril de 2008

Tem mesmo de ser...

Não porque se queira, mas porque life is truly a bitch
... maybe one day...


It's my responsibility,
And you don't owe nothing to me,
But to walk away I have no capacity
...
We could a never had it all,
We had to hit a wall,
So this is inevitable withdrawal,
Even if I stop wanting you,
...
So we are history,
The shadow covers me,
The sky above a blaze that only lovers see
...
He walks away,
The sun goes down,
He takes the day but I'm grown,
And in you way,
My deep shade,
My tears dry

P.s.:... logo se vê...

2 disseram à tia:

Anónimo disse...
27 abril, 2008 19:05  

Amy é a Maior... mas maior que ela é ser "A full time friend"...

"We had to hit a wall
So this is inevitable withdrawal
Even if I stop wanting you"

30 Maio - EU VOU!

Miguel Noite disse...
29 abril, 2008 01:13  

Pois é tia...
Grande musica.
Ter saudades, estar longe de alguém, desculpe a expressão, mas é fodido a valer.

beijo tia*

Enviar um comentário