Publipt! Clique Aqui!

terça-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2008

That´s why I'm gone

"(...) I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all."

3 disseram à tia:

Anónimo disse...
22 janeiro, 2008 11:18  

Há músicas para todas as ocasiões...
A vida poderia ser explicada no dia-a-dia em MP3:

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
All the words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIIsmj7NjN8

Merchi disse...
22 janeiro, 2008 18:16  

... conheço isto de algum lado. é lindo! qual a música?

Atlantys disse...
22 janeiro, 2008 21:31  

*suspiro*

Beijoka Tiazoca =)***

Enviar um comentário